If there is a spark in your eyes, you are a generator of ideas and you possess a true desire to realise them, Cēsu alus invites you to join our team! If you possess an inner need to discover and realise your true potential, you have a natural thirst for knowledge and a desire to improve yourself, and the achieving of various objectives gives you true satisfaction, the Cēsu alus team is the right place for you to reach huge goals!
In order to be able to quench the growing thirst during the hot weather, we invite reinforcements to join our team each spring. It’s a great opportunity for students to try out a different profession each season.
An internship is a great opportunity for students to get acquainted with various professions and the company, as well as for us to look at the potential employees from the perspective of an employer. Each year there are at least five students of different professions completing their internship at the Cēsu alus brewery. The most popular internship positions are those of a food technologist, chemist, logistics specialist, accountant and sales representative. You may ask any questions that interest you regarding the internship to our staff project manager.
- Health insurance policy
- Accident insurance
- Travel insurance while on business trips abroad
- Recreational events together with families
- Experience exchange tours
- Theatre visits or other dynamic activities
- Sports challenges
- Support for new families in marriage, family growth, first day of school
- Special attention to the children of employees – a Christmas event and a trip to the cinema
- The company truly appreciates employees who provide a special contribution to the growth of the company.
- Innovation in technology – the company regularly invests in the acquisition of new technologies for production processes, as well as other needs.
- The management uses methods such as coaching and supervision on a daily basis, and it supports new employees with mentors.
- The company uses a Balanced Scorecard or BSC system, which is a tool for efficient planning, organising and management. By using it, we motivate and inspire the employees to set higher goals for themselves and reach them.
- Each year annual development discussions are carried out, and as a result development goals and training needs are set for every employee.
- Internal and external training, exchange of experience in groups, as well as an opportunity to take part in exhibitions and conferences.
- Our labour protection policy is “0” accidents within the company, and it foresees that we ensure zero accidents at the workplace. In order for everyone to return home safe and sound!
- We are a green-minded and environmentally friendly company.
- The aim of the Position Mission is to understand the essence and the added value of one’s position in the achievement of the company’s common goals.
- We are able to achieve better results and increase the motivation of employees by involving them in the development of the company, as well as listening to their ideas and implementing them.
Reģionālais tirdzniecības vadītājs
Pildīšanas līniju operators
Cēsu alus realises good practice – employee experience exchange trips to the breweries that are part of the Olvi Group, as well as tours to various production companies. The company also makes use of the increasing opportunities of the “Leonardo da Vinci” programme, within the framework of which many specialists of the company go on experience exchange trips to the Olvi Oyj company of the group in order to increase their qualification and learn how to use new technologies. The knowledge acquired during the experience exchange projects is put into practice at the workplace – at the Cēsu alus brewery. Such exchange of experience is very important for positions, for which there are not many training possibilities in Latvia.
Cēsu alus vērtības